2 cups fine semolina
1 cup thick raw carrot puree ( simply blend carrot in a mixer)
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 cup cashew milk or any non dairy milk
1/4 cup unrefined sugar or jaggery powder
a handful of chopped assorted dry fruits and nuts
1 tsp canola oil
1. Take a dry roasting pan and put semolina in it.
2. Dry roast it for about 5 minutes and set aside.
3. Now take a cooking wok/kadai and add 1 tsp oil in it.
4. Then add the carrot puree in it and cook it for about 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Mix in cinnamon powder and sugar together in the carrot and add the semolina.
6. Then add the cashew milk in it.
7. Mix thoroughly and keep stiring it till the semolina is nicely cooked.
8. Add in the chopped the dry fruits and nuts.
9. Mix properly and enjoy.. nice and warm.